M203 grenade launcher, with authentic look and feel, it operates like the real thing in every way, from loading the grenades to extracting them after use. The M203 is one of the most recognizable grenade launchers, this short-barrel launcher is designed to be mounted underneath your rifle on a standard rail, with a quick detachable mount, and is capable of holding an airsoft grenade, which is a device that looks like a real world grenade, but uses a gas propellant to fire a variety of projectiles, like large amounts of 6 mm BB's. When inserted in a grenade launcher, and fired, it shoots all the BB's at once with a big blast, great for room clearing and suppressive fire.
Designed for the M16 and M4 type rifles, but can be mounted on other types of airsoft rifles.
- Quick detach mount.
- Short tube.
- Authentic markings (LMT).
- Rifling in barrel, authentic look.
- Grenade retained in tube when loaded.
- Ejector keeps grenade to back piece when opened.
- Safety lever in-front of trigger.
- Trigger guard included and easily mounted.
- Slide back and forth opening.
- Max length of grenades is 115 mm.
- All metal like the real thing.
The M203 has been in service since 1969 and was introduced to U.S. military forces during the early 1970s, replacing the older M79 grenade launcher. Though versatile, and compatible with many rifle models, the M203 was originally designed for the U.S. M16 and its variant, the M4 Carbine.