A variable powered riflescope featuring a power magnification that can be adjusted to within a set range, such as 3-9. Low power lets you scan the playing field, and when you spot a potential target, zoom in for verification. Select a 3-9x50mm, when maximum power and accuracy is needed at low light.
Ideal for long range sniping or pinpoint target shooting.
(Recommended mounts ref. 11865)
- Water proof, Fog proof, Shock proof
- Fully coated optics
- Parallax-free at 100 yards
- 1/4 MOA fingertip or coin windage and elevation adjustments
- X-type reticle
- Matt black coating
- Scope caps included
- For medium-long range shooting
- Magnification 3×-9×
- Objective diameter 50 mm
- Exit pupil 5.56-16.67mm (0,3-0,7 in.)
- Length 315 mm (12,6 in.)
- Tube diameter 25.4 mm (1 in.)
- Eye relief 70-85 mm (2,8-3,4 in.)
- Field of view at 100yd 2.6°-6.6°
The larger the objective lens, the more light can enter the scope, and the clearer the image.
Keep in mind that, the higher you go in objective lens diameter, the larger the lens will be in size and the heavier it will weigh. Also realize that an objective lens that exceeds 40mm may require to be mounted higher off the rifle. This higher mounting can impact eye relief and result in a less than comfortable position during shooting.