Using Crosman’s patented Nitro Piston technology, this breakbarrel really puts a spin on your pellets! Ideal for plinking and target shooting, the Trail Mark II can send pellets downrange at speeds up to 195 m/s.
The all-weather synthetic frame makes this pistol a perfect trail companion or shooting outdoors in colder weather. Use the fiber-optic sights to sight your target in less than ideal lighting conditions, or if you prefer, remove the rear sight and add your own optics to the 11mm dovetail rail.
All these features add up to an air pistol that’s user-friendly, dependable and hard hitting. If you’re looking for a powerful gas piston plinker, the Mark II is Benjamin’s definitive Trail air pistol.
Benjamin Trail NP Mark II Air Pistol
- Nitro gas piston
- Rifled steel barrel
- Picatinny rail under barrel
- Fiber optic front and rear sight
- Adjustable, removable rear sight
- 11mm dovetail rail
- Tactical, synthetic frame
- Includes removable cocking aid
Here are the benefits of the Nitro Piston:
- Smoother cocking
- Smoother shooting
- No spring torque
- No spring fatigue, even if you leave it cocked for hours
- Functions perfectly in cold weather
- Lasts longer than a metal spring