Condor's lightweight MCR6 Rapid Assault Chest Rig evenly distributes weight across your back and shoulders when carrying a large amount of gear and can comfortably hold up to six mags.
The rugged nylon construction is durable and reliable, featuring Swivi Lockster push release buckles and pivot points for maximum maneuverability and functionality. There is heavy-duty webbing along the rig for several modular attachments.
Made for quick reloading, the bungee release system and open-top pouches are designed to promote rapid mobility. Padded back straps help distribute weight for a comfortable fit and have a hook and loop closure system and D-ring attachment points as well. For extra storage, the rig features a map pocket and hidden interior mesh pocket.
- 1,000 denier nylon construction
- Heavyweight webbing for modular attachments
- Six open-top M4 mag pouches
- Swivi Lockster push release buckles
- Swivi Lockster pivot point for greater maneuverability
- Bungee release system for quick reloads
- Padded cross back shoulder straps with hook and loop closure
- Straps include webbing and D-ring attachment points
- 7" x 11" map pocket with a hook and loop panel
- Hidden interior mesh pocket