The Condor Cross Draw Vest is built to be sturdy and customizable both in fit and for use with additional, modular attachments.
The vest features a total of 6 magazine pouches that are all easily accessible, 3 for rifle magazines and 3 for pistol magazines. The cross draw pistol holster is cable of carrying most medium-framed pistols.
The vest is mounted on tough nylon mesh material which aids in ventilation and the rear, double ply mesh allows for the addition of a hydration bladder. A built in carrying handle allows for easy transport when not wearing the vest. Heavy duty webbing in the rear allows for modular attachment of other pouches
- Right side has 3 ammo pouches, above the ammo pouches, the right side has a large shell carrying pouch and a shooting pad
- Left side features a pistol holster capable of carring most medium-framed pistols, 3 pistol magazine pouches with are fully adjustable to the height of most normal-sized magazines
- Vest is mounted on tough nylon mesh material which aids ventilation
- Shoulders on vest can be adjusted with long velcro strips, and also have 2 metal D-rings for the attachment of carabiners or other material
- Vest zips up in front and can be secured additionally with a pistol belt (included) threaded through the loops on the bottom
- Interior of vest has two zip-up document pockets left and right
- Rear of vest is double-ply mesh which allows for the addition of a hydration bladder
- A carrying handle is provided as well as trips across the back for the addition of camouflage material or other pouches
- Left and right sides can be adjusted for width via drawstrings